Homey Hostel Downtown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff! They are so cool! It felt like I was surrounded with a bunch of friends more then workers. The location was great and near the main station. It was a really clean place and they have a nice simple breakfast. Very helpful staff and their was alot of information available. ”
- 29 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed here two weeks ago with my friends. Location is the best we could go everywhere we want to go to by MRT and all staff and people who stayed together were nice. This price is very reasonable I think. I still fall in love with Taiwan and I would visit again in a couple of years later. ”
- 20 May 2014 Anonymous
- “ I am an Australian female and I stayed at the hostel for 2 weeks, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time here. The staff are all very friendly and helpful, the rooms are very clean and the location is excellent. In particular, the manager is a very friendly lady. ”
- 15 May 2014 Anonymous Australia