Homo Nomad Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I disliked the fact that I had to exit the guesthouse just to use the toilet and shower facilities, which were horrid. I'm not a fussy traveller, but I think that basic hygiene dictates that there shouldn't be slugs crawling around in the shower. Also, the owners operate in bad faith. When informed that our reservation was changing from 4 to 3 persons, they took weeks to respond and then insisted on us paying the 4-person price. By then, it was too late to look for alternative accommodations. ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ This hostel is very close to the popular places. Most places that I wanted to visit were in walk-distance, so it was very convenient to get around the city(althought it was not that easy to find the hostel at first). The place was really cozy and pretty, I felt like I was home. The owner was very friendly, she recommended good places to visit. I met great people there too. I want to visit there again with friends next time. :) ”
- 25 Jan 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Excellent from every points of views. Strong recommendation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Anonymous Vietnam