Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is great, but beds are really small. ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ I believe the bed I stayed in had fleas when small bumps appeared on my skin shortly after arriving. I did not stay for a second night. ”
- 04 Apr 2015 Joseph USA
- “ We spent a really good time in Hong Kong, the hostel is very well located, personel very kind, they are always ready to help you. The room is small, but clean and with everything you may need. Excellent place to stay. ”
- 21 Mar 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Lovely, clean place with some extremely friendly staff! The location is good, close to a metro stop that links with Central on the Island. Avenue of Stars and Star Ferry is close to. The rooms are small, yes, but they are very clean and nice. Fresh towels every day! Would definitely recommend to travellers seeking budget accommodation in Kowloon! ”
- 03 Feb 2015 Mikkel Denmark
- “ I know Hong Kong is lack of friendly people, but Homy Inn receptionist is very friendly and helpful Despite the room is very tiny, it's clean and our basic needs is fulfilled ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Themy
- “ The staff is very helpful and friendly. The rooms are very clean and the hostel is centrally located, walking distance from Avenue of Stars and the MTR. I had a very good stay. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Ankita India