Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean, good location Walking distance to the avenue of stars and great hk atleast French toast in one of the restaurants downstairs, it's a bit difficult to find but Winnie sent an email with precise directions that we couldn't mess up ”
- 30 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff are friendly. They will told me all the good places to visit since the first day i arrived. They will introduced which area with nice foods and places that nice to shop. Everything is okay only the room spaces just too small for two person even 1. Sometimes can smell food odor surround the room obviously. Location is good for tourist especially backpacker. I can get transportation just around the corner. MRT and bus. There is a A21 bus stop that can transfer to Airport convenient. ”
- 21 Nov 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Very clean and good. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 chaewon South Korea
- “ Excellent value for that price ”
- 11 Sep 2013 Anonymous France
- “ This review is for the Wing Lee Building in Tsim Sha Tsui. The staff was amazing. They definitely went above and beyond to help us out. They helped us with making reservations for restaurants and gave us good pointers. The location is in the middle of a major shopping area. So you can just walk out and there would be plenty of shops to explore. Everything was very clean, and our rooms were cleaned on a daily basis. Great value for the price. Thanks Homy Inn! ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA