Hong Han Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is almost near to everything, food, church, shopping center. The hotel is very clean. Staff can speak English. Very Good. The free breakfast is the same for the 3 days that we were there. Hope next time we go back to Ho Chi Min City the hostel can serve different kind of breakfast daily. It does'nt have to be expensive, just a variety of food. ”
- 06 Jun 2013 Teresita Philippines
- “ Pefect, cheap and clean place where to stay in the center. Maybe little a bit noise because of the location, bul all others was great. ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Lovely and very helpful staff with an excellent level of English. Great room with aircon and a fan. Hot water was working the whole time. Despite being in the backpackers' district (very noisy and happening), my rooms were very quiet. All around great. ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ We stayed for 3 days 2 nights. It's definitely value for money, and staff's services was good. The hotel is strategically located, most of the attractions are at walking distance. While at night, the street in front of the hotel is crowed with tourists & local people. Staff here also offer services for airport transfer, booking ticket & tours without asking any commissions nor tips, we enjoy our stay here. ”
- 18 Dec 2012 Sit Moi Malaysia