Hong Kong Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I've had to stay here for a couple of weeks in a private room. Even though the accommodations are simple, it's met all of my needs-- a comfortable bed, big window in the room, fast and reliable wifi (the one time it stopped working the staff fixed it promptly), a community fridge with stickers provided that you can use to tag your stuff, and a good price for a Hong Kong hostel (I stayed in another hostel one time that was more expensive but the room was literally 1/3 the size and had no window) ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Pamela USA
- “ Definitely a recommendation/referral for other travelers to come. Very convenient to everywhere like a central location. the beds and linen are clean and comfortable. ”
- 20 Mar 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ I think this hostel is a really good deal when you want to stay in Hongkong. It is located on Hongkong Island, in a very convenient place, close to Metro and tram. If you don't want to stay in the Chungking Mansions but your budget is not too high, you should come here. ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Carola Germany
- “ This is the third budget place I've stayed in in Hong Kong and I like it best. The shower was at least next to the toilet, not directly over it, booking in was quick and efficient. The lady at the counter was dealing with a problem but I thought she was very well mannered and spoke well so that was impressive too. Hong Kong isn't great when it comes to affordable and value for money accommodation, so taking that into consideration I was happy. The location is great. ”
- 13 Dec 2014 Anonymous South Africa