Hong Kong Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In comparison with the hostels in Chungking Mansions, this one is heaven! The rooms are very small but clean and silent. As the water in Tsim Sha Tsui and Mongkok is very chlorinated, the water in the rich quarter here is not smelling like chlored. Metro, Tram and a lot of busses are in walking distance. Very nice hostel! ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Florian Germany
- “ You better choose YESINN in Causeway. ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ 3rd stay at the Hong Kong Hostel, 3rd different building I have been in! Basicly this hostel own a few appartment in the same area - and each appartment have around 6 - 10 room. This time, I think I was in a new part of the hotel. The room was really small for two but well it's Hong Kong so nothing surprising here. For 2 persons, we paid over 600HKD which is a bit overpriced... You can find some way better hostels for the same price if you book in advance. ”
- 25 May 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Value for your money! ”
- 10 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very bad matress ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Alejandro Colombia