Hong Kong Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You better choose YESINN in Causeway. ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ 3rd stay at the Hong Kong Hostel, 3rd different building I have been in! Basicly this hostel own a few appartment in the same area - and each appartment have around 6 - 10 room. This time, I think I was in a new part of the hotel. The room was really small for two but well it's Hong Kong so nothing surprising here. For 2 persons, we paid over 600HKD which is a bit overpriced... You can find some way better hostels for the same price if you book in advance. ”
- 25 May 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Value for your money! ”
- 10 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very bad matress ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Alejandro Colombia
- “ Well thats one of the worst Hostels i stayed in, and i have seen about 40 Hostels by now. The Rooms like the 3people mixed dorm, are very small, the matresses of some beds are hard like a brick, Some lockers are damaged and cant be closed. Place looks very bad in generall. The Bathroom in the 3rd Floor is a joke, hot water boiler and very basic old and used off shower and tube. The location is good but there are other places that coast less and have twice the space, like the YESS***** Hostel. ”
- 12 Apr 2013 Anonymous Germany