Hong Kong Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The girl at the front desk doubled the price of the room a night for us after we told her to stay on. She really tries to fool people with money. The prices she gives are also completely different to the ones on hostels.com. There is coffee in the morning but when you ask her for milk she gets pissed at you. There is an elevator but it isn't working most of the time and they don't have any sign outside so its kind of hard to find. ”
- 02 Mar 2016 Daniel Germany
- “ I been using Hongkong Hostel since 2007 and it gets better and better. ”
- 28 Feb 2016 Anonymous Philippines
- “ We were staying there for 2 days this time. There location is perfect, very close to the subway station. But, the facilities is not so good. Our washroom is outside our bedroom. There is no light in the washroom. We told the counter about this. The light is still dead when we left. This kind of thing should already taking care of before we arrived. It's really not a very good staying there. And I will not recommend any one to go there. Thank you for our time. ”
- 11 Dec 2015 Chang Taiwan
- “ I've had to stay here for a couple of weeks in a private room. Even though the accommodations are simple, it's met all of my needs-- a comfortable bed, big window in the room, fast and reliable wifi (the one time it stopped working the staff fixed it promptly), a community fridge with stickers provided that you can use to tag your stuff, and a good price for a Hong Kong hostel (I stayed in another hostel one time that was more expensive but the room was literally 1/3 the size and had no window) ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Pamela USA