Hong Kong Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed quite a few time at this hotel in CausewayBay and as usual it was really good! I got a room on the 3rd floor with window on the street (a little noisy) and the staff directly offered me to change room the next day. When my friends ask for advices on HK - I usually tell them that this hotel is the best one in price / location. Rooms are not fancy or big but they are perfect enough for low budget and staff (and their super cute cat) is always really friendly, making you feel at home :) ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Anonymous France
- “ The location of the hotel is in the centre of the downtown, near and easy access to to go to MTR and Mall for shopping, breakfast, Lunch and dinner ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Leo Indonesia
- “ In comparison with the hostels in Chungking Mansions, this one is heaven! The rooms are very small but clean and silent. As the water in Tsim Sha Tsui and Mongkok is very chlorinated, the water in the rich quarter here is not smelling like chlored. Metro, Tram and a lot of busses are in walking distance. Very nice hostel! ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Florian Germany
- “ You better choose YESINN in Causeway. ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous South Korea