Hong Kong Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For Hong Kong standards, this hostel is great. This is my second time to stay in this hostel. I came back because of the location -- Causeway Bay! This is one of the best value hostels in Hong Kong (price for the location). This location is very near to market/grocery store, cinema, malls, coffee shops, restaurant, MTR/metro/subway station, tram station -- it's just convenient. The only thing I wish they could improve on is the WiFi/wireless internet which sometimes doesn't work. ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Anonymous Philippines
- “ no heater in the room! when i was in HK, the weather was chilly at night with loads of wind. having no heater in the room was just aweful; couldnt sleep well. and the bed creeks everytime you move ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Min Jung South Korea
- “ I went to probably the oldest appartment of the Hotel (the hostel rooms are located in appartments dispatched in a few buildings around the reception) and the room in itself was quite soso. The bed "head" was damaged and it was fixed... with newspapers! It looked really bad. BUT that said, the location is awesome, the place is very safe so it's still a good place to stay in if you are on a low budget. ”
- 13 Dec 2013 Anonymous France
- “ I stayed there a few times already and haven't found any better deal in HK so far! The location is just perfect right in Causeway Bay, staff is friendly, single rooms are very basic but cleaned. ”
- 22 Nov 2013 Anonymous France
- “ It is very close to Causeway Bay MTR station, take exit E and turn left at Patterson Street. It is extremely clean and it is distributed Hong Kong style, with rooms scattered at different building floors. ”
- 21 Oct 2013 Patricia Spain
- “ The hostel is located in the Causeway Bay neighbourhood, famous for it's high fashion stores. The atmosphere in this neighbourhood is very good. The hostel rooms are located in a building different from the one where the reception is, which is kind of strange. But the buildings are in front of one another, so at least it's close. The rooms are very good and have medium sized lockers (BYO padlock). There's just a lack of power plugs, which was a little bit annoying. ”
- 07 Sep 2013 Anonymous Brazil