HongKong City Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I got bedbugs home. I noticed them in one room, I actually had more than 100 bites before I understood what is going on. They offered me another room, also bedbugs. I boughtssome poison and got some cream from the hostel. Even if I was careful not to carry them home there must have been eggs in my luggage. I know now that every eqyipment including shoes and clothes should have been put into bags outside my house and into a freezer. Hostel gave no information. Cleaning will cost 1400 euro.Sic! ”
- 12 Sep 2013 bo
- “ good location, clean place, and friendly and helpful staff. was surprised they also offer towel and toiletries (even in dorms) ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Anonymous Philippines
- “ I LOST MY MONEY HERE! Booked 3 days online using Credit card. Went to the hotel, they gave us a room totally different from photos, so small we (2) could not open our bags on the floor. We decided not to take the room. (No other options were offered to us). 2 days later they charged on my credit 3 days stay! (we did not spend a single night there!). We went back for details. They told us they would give us 2 nights money back. After 3 weeks No money back still. BE AWARE! ”
- 01 May 2012 Sergio
- “ I got very shock I saw my room, It was very small room. I couldn't get move. My room 724 If you prefer this hostel try not to get in that room. Hot water not worked well. Aircon also not cool I only felt fan swingging. It was high humid I even have to open my door to get some fresh air. Since it's peak season, with very high price and that room condition I have no other option. I just try to got hotel in late night and got sleep, wake up in early morning to get off from that roo ”
- 30 Apr 2012 Mayria