Hongdae Birdsnest Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ stayed only one night, manager (lady) was friendly having given lots of helpful information. the hostel is very quiet with a homey feel to it. liked the "powdered room" for ladies even if it was in a corner. bathrooms were as clean as they could be- small though. directions given were confusing so manager was able to pick me up but its a bit of a walk to/from the subway, exit 2 but safe. lots of eateries and such nearby. 30-45 mins away from Incheon airport. cute little garden area. basic hoste ”
- 06 May 2016 GERALDINE USA
- “ Many people live here as a more permanent solution for university housing, etc, so naturally, your room can be untidy and cluttered from their everyday lifestyle. The lockers that were supposed to be available for use were filled up by these people so I could not use them, however the people inhabiting the place seemed trustworthy enough. Had a bad experience with one houseguest, but luckily the manager isn't shy about kicking bad guests out. ”
- 28 Apr 2015 Kim USA
- “ The room was really big and warm because of the underfloor heating. Kim was so friendly and helpful. It was a really nice hostel with a great, homely vibe. It is also in a fantastic location, walking distance from loads of shops, bars, restaurants, and a metro station. ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Rebecca England