Hongdae Guesthouse 2.0 - New
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall was great, some of the staff were really friendly. They should improve in terms of their facilities i think. ”
- 29 Jul 2013 YAN YEE Malaysia
- “ The location is good. It is not far from the train station at all. It is also very close to Hongdae area. When I arrived the owner was pissed drunk but very friendly. I don't mind drunk people but as a businessman, I don't think it was appropriate manner to greet guests. Second, the carpet had several stains on the stairs. I don't like walking on stained carpet. Lastly, security on our room door was very weak! I was afraid someone would rob us in our sleep. The walls need new paint, ugh. ”
- 31 May 2013 Juliana USA
- “ Really close to Hongdae and at a great rate. Close to the metro as well. Good restaurants around and great staff, very friendly. However if you are a light sleeper you may be inclined to ask to get the upstairs room as the common area is really close to the rooms and the walls are thin so you can hear a lot of people coming in and out of the hostel and rooms. Bathrooms are clean and toast and jam for breakfast. Definitely recommend for your stay in Hongdae. ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Bryan USA
- “ We really liked our stay at Hongdae Guest House ! The staff were so nice and friendly, we had a lot of fun thanks to them. The location is nice too, near the Hongik Univ where we can find lot of restaurants and shops. Yellow Submarine is the best hostel of Seoul and we will surely come back for our next trip :) ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Hotokebuchi Japan