Hongdae Guesthouse 2.0 - New
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ place is a bit messy, kitchen facilities are pretty old and dirty. It will be also nice, if dorms will be cleaned daily. Some garbage on floor was left for few days, but I think it's cheapest offer in Hongik, so no rights to complain ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ there was construction taking place literally right in front of the hostel beginning in the early morning hours which prohibited you from getting a good nights sleep. and if you left and were trying to return back to the hostel, you couldn't, you would have to work around the block to then get back to the hostel- so inconvenient. the guests- weren't as friendly, only the staff. but the facilities were HORRIBLE. the bathrooms were dirty in my opinion which is one of one of the reasons why i left ”
- 26 Dec 2014 GERALDINE USA
- “ Great location with lots of restaurants and bars nearby! The rooms were ok but prices were cheap. ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Mary and the Big D were the friendliest, most helpful people in the world. Would stay again, 8/8 ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia