Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My friend and I only stayed here one night, but the location was great because it was only a few minutes away from the Hongik subway station and a few blocks from the lively streets where university students hang out. The staff there was very friendly. We slept on the second floor in the dorm room, where the ceiling was really low (and the staircase leading up to it was very steep). Somewhat strange layout, but a comfy and cute place nevertheless! ”
- 03 May 2013 Anonymous USA
“ The staff are very polite and helpful. The location is excellent - just above the subway station. The room is spacious. However, the is no common area for guest to mix around. It is office building converted to guesthouse. The price is a bit high too as there are other guesthouse within the area costing much lesser (however, need to walk a bit more and no breakfast). Overall, a nice place to be at and great location. ”
Hello this is the hostess of hongdae guesthouse. thank you for having stayed here. the reason I opened ours here. when I travelled abroad, I had some experience not easy to find guesthouses there. thats why I opened here for people to hang out easy and come back anytime at night. and from time to time, we' are having pizza party together~ thank you for your comments. more comments, more we could think~ Mary
- 12 Oct 2012 Anonymous Singapore
- “ the location in very near the subway and it located in downtown of Hongdae great i love it ”
- 10 Oct 2012 Anonymous Thailand
- “ No regrets in staying at Hongdae Guesthouse. The location is very comfortable to travelers. Manager Choi is kind and very accomodating. Next time we visit Korea we still choose Hongdae Guesthouse.... ”
- 24 Sep 2012 Alicia