Hongdae JK House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent service, I really enjoyed my stay. ”
- 11 Jul 2012 Anonymous
- “ Great young friendly owner, great location and great hostel ”
- 16 Mar 2012 Servanne
- “ THIS hostel is located at really good place. It is next to the subway station, Hongdae, which is one of big downtown in Seoul city, and really easy to access from airport. We can get there without transfer from airport(Incheon & Gimpo). The staff is really friendly!! They are available on English, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean for sure. :D next time I have an opportunity to visit Seoul, I definitely will choose here again!!! Thxs!! ”
- 24 Feb 2012 Kohta Japan
- “ I stayed at the Hongdae JK House for 3 nights before embarking on a 3 week Hong Kong/Taiwan trip and I have to say the bar was set so high - the rest of my hostel stays during my trip failed to live up to the experience I had at the Hongdae JK House. Friendly staff! Clean rooms and comfortable beds! Very spacious! Convenient location to party away the night in the Hongdae area, getting around town, and to find (connected to the Hongik subway station - green line)! Easy access to the airport and moving aroun ”
- 15 Jan 2012 Anonymous Canada