Hongdae Pencil Guesthouse & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent stay, very comfortable and affordable and very warm considering it was during winter. Staff were very friendly and helpful (thanks Pei) and is in a very convenient location next to the subway and popular eating street. Will recommend Pencil Guesthouse to friends when they visit Seoul. ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Callum Australia
- “ Pencil Guesthouse and Hostel is a really awesome place, the facilities are great, good space inside the rooms to move around, and the staff are really friendly. ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Andrew South Africa
- “ Nice location (near KTX) and comfort environment ”
- 10 Nov 2014 SUEN
- “ Pencil mini hotel is really clean and the staffs are very friendly! The only downside is that there is no elevator. So if you have a heavy luggage, stay at the lower floors. (But no worries, the staffs are helpful.) ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous Singapore