Honu'ea International Hostel Kauai
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good value and clean place. Not too far away from the airport. Many restaurants and health food store close by the hostel. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Mabel Canada
- “ Very clean kitchen and bathrooms. Extra 13.5% local tax is charged that is not mentioned on Hostels.com ”
- 07 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ great location in Kapaa. Very close to restaurants, grocery stores and a beach (not the best beach). Kapaa is midpiont between North & South Kauai & airport. Pros: Organized kitchen with areas for hostel stayers food. The free lockers in the room is a plus if you have a combination lock. Free wifi & coffee in morning Cons: The common area closes at 10pm and everyone is kicked out. Usually there are quiet hours, but common areas are open. No free local calls.Internet shuts 11-1. ”
- 06 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great hostel, good location, clean rooms, quiet. However, staff is very mean and arrogant, at least two of them. Just don't expect them to be reasonable and polite. Everything else is OK. ”
- 14 Feb 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ the room was big and clean. Unfortunately the kitchen is in an other building and it opens not bevore 8 AM so if you leave before, you have no acess to the kitchen. There is only 1 bathroom for 12 people. ”
- 06 Feb 2013 Manuela Switzerland
- “ The owner try to keep the hostel quite after 10 pm what I really like. But two times per week they collect the trash at 6 am and also the chicken are very loud. ”
- 02 Feb 2013 Anonymous Switzerland