Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was very noisy outside during midnight. so it was difficult to sleep. and bathroom is unconvinient. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ The staff Was nice but the room was very very dirty and there is a dog entering to all bedrooms and the kitchen. There is loud party as it is located in a bar ”
- 01 Nov 2013 PATRICIA ANGÉLICA Mexico
- “ The best of the three hostels I used. High speed internet. Good breakfast. ”
- 27 Oct 2013 Oliver Sweden
- “ Perfect value for the money. Conveniently located - not far from the city centre, close to different means of transport. Wi-fi is a bit unstable, but all in all working all right. Really wide range of kitchen utensils for cooking. At weekends the music in the bar downstairs gets really loud, especially in female 6-bed room. However, it did not trouble me as I'm a sound sleeper. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Anonymous Russia