Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you want no frills accommodations this is a good choice. I enjoyed being in the Brixton neighborhood and with public transportation a short walk away getting to Central London and all the attractions wasn't a hassle. I would've enjoyed more modern conveniences and a better upkeep of the common areas such as the bathroom and the lounge area but overall I had a decent experience. ”
- 01 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is brilliant. It's my second time staying there and it sure won't be the ĺast time. It's just so friendly there, both staff and other hostelers, every time and every day. You got what you need around you, tube 5 min. down the street, grocery store across the road, bar in the first floor and even concerts are being held in the same building really occasionally on their stage in the first floor. My mattress smelled a little sour, but I shared mostly bed with my girlfriend, so I'm ok=) ”
- 27 Oct 2014 Tommy Norway
- “ If you like an atmosphere that is easy going with alternative style, you're at the right place. If you expect luxury and complete quitness, you're not. The accomodation is basic, people are friendly, you have a pub downstairs ... I had a good time, nice talks with other people from all over the world which I liked. ”
- 16 Sep 2014 David Belgium