Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ An okay Hostel to stay for one or two nights, nothing special. The rooftop terrace is the only thing worth mentioning. Not enough bathrooms/toilets - you will always have to wait. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ A decent and good hostel considering the price. No hot shower while we stayed there though. Decent prices and easy to book tours through the hostel, we did a Nasca flight and Sandboarding - very recommended. Jesus was very friendly and helpful, and he speaks a bit english. A safety deposit box for the private rooms would be good. No breakfast included but can be added. The area feels safe and is close to the plaza and a supermarket. ”
- 10 May 2015 Anonymous
- “ It's not a very big and social hostel but it definitely offers a very good value for the money. I was a fan of their roof top patio. The staff were very helpful. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Anonymous Canada