Hospedaje Casco Viejo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In all rooms it´s very hot. No AC, no fans, very few windows ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Not the best breakfast but in the old town and good price for a few nights. ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Leon Australia
- “ They never answered their email (mailbox full) or their phone. I had to made other plans to stay where I knew they were open. ”
- 03 May 2014 Carol USA
- “ very cramped reception room. The morning person at the desk had no personality and sighed allot when asked to do anything. My room was OK...not very clean. It just seemed very closed and dark...depressing. The location is excellent, and the price of $25.00 was OK for the private room. The photographs of the hostel bear no resemblance to the room I stayed in. ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Jayne USA
- “ very nice for the money ”
- 19 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA