Hospedaje Casco Viejo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Maibel es la mejor! ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Saskia Germany
- “ The price is right, but you get what you pay for. It is not bad (the staff are honest, e.t.c.), but do not expect much. ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Everett USA
- “ The location is very good and the staff were very helpful- I have stayed there several times. ”
- 20 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It wasn't the fault of the hostel, but there was no running water for most of my stay. This made for a very unpleasant experience, but I would, probably, give Hospedaje Casco Viejo another chance if I visited Panama again. I did appreciate the fan in my room which drowned out the noise from the street. ”
- 12 Jan 2013 Kathleen USA
- “ The only complaint that I have is that none of the bathrooms above the bottom floor worked since there wasn't enough water pressure. ”
- 12 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This is a good basic spot to crash in Casco Viejo. ”
- 01 Jan 2013 Steven USA