Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice Hostel. It feels wellcomming :) The only bad I see is the short window we are allowed to use the kitchen for "cooking" (6pm to 10pm) but it`s never locked, so we have access to microwave, water boiler, fridge 24h ! There are plentty of bathrooms, common space, the fridge and feezer are average large, it`s not cold (despite the cold winds outside !). I like it ! It´s located about 15min from downtown, bus, grocery... ”
- 09 Jan 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very comfortable house to stay at. Owners are living there as well, so you are participating during their TV evening in the common area, which feeld like home :-) They are very friendly, although they don't speak any English. Dorms are comfortable and bath rooms clean. Kitchen was not that well equipped and there is a time slot you are not allowed to cook; that was the only disadvantage in my opinion. Nice breakfast in their living room. Good choice for Punta Arenas. ”
- 05 Apr 2016 Johanna Germany
- “ 18% charge added for credit card and breakfast is a piece of bread. Staff rarely hears door. Other than that. Quite basic. ”
- 10 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Friendly and helpful staff, little English but didn't have a problem helping us out. ”
- 06 Mar 2016 Anonymous Ireland