Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly People. Realy good breakfast. NIce relaxed aatmosfeer. ”
- 10 Dec 2014 Berthy Netherlands
- “ Go and rest is easy. Staff are so friendly, and the feel kindness Meals, which was equal to the space. ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Kiho South Korea
- “ This is a great hostel in Punta Arenas. The owners live in the house and are very helpful and kind. Free luggage storage under the steps for backpackers going up to do some trekking in Torres del Paine. Very clean. Cleaning lady cleaned rooms and bathrooms every day. The only downside is the 25 minute walk one-way to the plaza/main part of downtown. ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ not bad but not great - i also stayed at the fitz roy which had a much better breakfast and better setup. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA