Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ had a great stay for 2 nights..pick up service was super for 18 USD. Room and facilities are clean..no buggs...great value for the Money..and the atmosphere is relaxed. ”
- 07 May 2013 barbara Germany
“ Fan was very loud and street noise was even louder. For the money we paid for the private an AC would have been nice, especially for how hot the room stayed at night. Nice that it was very close to the bus terminal since this was just a pit stop for us. ”
It is true that it is quite hot in Liberia. +90F every day and only slightly cooler at night. For this reason, each room without AC comes with a high velocity fan. Unfortunately, high velocity fans produce a little backgound noise. We also have quieter rooms with AC for only $4 more for those more adverse to the heat. As for pricing, a private room with fan for 2 persons is $2.50 more than 2 dorm beds. Most hostels charge double the dorm rate or more for a private room.
- 17 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Good hostel. Staff is nice. The only thing I did not like is that you have to ring a bell so someone of the staff open the door to you each time you want to enter or exit the hostel. ”
- 17 Jan 2013 Alexandre French