Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had wonderful time and excellent dinner there! Thanks! ”
- 09 Jan 2012 Xuetao
- “ Our stay in Hospedaje Lautaro was just fantastic, a place to relax, enjoy good mails and a nice glass of wine. Very homelike, friendly owners. Just the best hostel in town. Thanx Belen and Dario! Bram and Stephanie ”
- 06 Jan 2012 Stephanie
- “ If you look for a place with outstanding hospitality and very, very friendly people to look after you, this is the place to come to. It is very central, Dario cooks well and fresh, Belen is very helpfull with all your needs particularly as she speaks fluent English for does who struggle with Spanish and the sentence 'Mi casa es su casa' becomes real. And we (loving teddybears) were even given a bear by liittle Andina when we left. Michael ”
- 02 Oct 2011 Michael
- “ This is a really nice hostel, run by a lovely young couple - Belen and Dario, who both made us very welcome. Our double room with en suite was warm, clean and comfortable; breakfast was generous and tea and coffee were always available. Belen speaks good English and was full of useful information on local trips and facilities; Dario is a superb cook. Don't think of eating anywhere else in the evening - meals at the hostel are inexpensive and really excellent! ”
- 16 Apr 2011 Elizabeth
- “ The best hostel we have ever stayed in. We stayed 3 nights at Hospedaje Lautaro. Belen and Dario, the owners made us feel at home from the very second we entered. I have never stayed at a Hostel with such nice, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly hosts. What is more Dario is a master chef and you will hard-pressed to find a better place to eat in Patagonia. Of course the rooms are great and spotlessly clean. ”
- 06 Apr 2011 Michael