Hospedaje Penthouse 1004
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, feels like home. The view is amazing! Staff is super helpful and atmosphere is awesome. Bed is very comfortable as well! Don't miss this one... ”
- 18 Feb 2015 Anonymous
- “ Thank you for the wonderful stay! You made us feel very welcome as if we were entering your home as family. ”
- 04 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice porch to Nahuel Huapi Lake views Hostel was with. The owner is very kind and evening The hostel gave the evening's guests. Of course, freebies But it offers backpackers a conversation More friendly atmosphere. Hostels in Bariloche seems to have been the best value for money. ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Kiho South Korea
- “ By far, the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It's begins with the views, which are spectacular from the 10th floor; the staff are all amazing, friendly, and courteous; the atmosphere adds to the value: with two large kitchens, every night was like family night with everyone cooking and sharing their foods from around the world. The facilties are all large with great views from the living areas, the bedrooms, and even the bathrooms. ”
- 20 Mar 2014 Robert USA