Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff! The hostal is old and chilly but kept clean and there are plenty of blankets on the bed. Breakfast is nice! ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Fantastic place, would return in a heartbeat. Very warm and cozy, staff was perfessional, friendly and helpful. Breakfast was nice, overall great value and location in a beautiful home. Loved the private lounging areas. ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice Hostel, Javier was very useful during our trip in Cuzco. ”
- 26 Oct 2014 Anonymous
- “ Great hostel! It has clean facilities and very nice staff, breakfast is really good, the neighborhood is quiet ideal for those who want to relax after a day full of activities. You can ask for laundry service and luggage store if you need it. I would definitively recommend this hostel, you'll feel it like your second home. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Marusela Chile
- “ Good location 10mins from main square. Very friendly and helpful staff. Room was clean. Breakfast was good. Just good for spending time before and after Inka trail hike and other Machu Picchu attractions. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Anonymous Trinidad And Tobago