Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is within a 10 minute walk to Plaza de Armas. The rooms/bathrooms were nice and clean and the staff of the hostel was very friendly and helpful during 3 day stay. You definitely get your money's worth at this hostel. We in between for a 4 day Inca Jungle trail tour and the staff of Hostel Recoleta graciously allowed us to keep our larger bags there until we returned. We met other friendly people staying at the hostel and overall had a wonderful experience. ”
- 09 Apr 2016 Pankit
- “ We had an amazing time at this hostel, Javier and his team were very nice and helpful! The hostel is located next to the main square, and the hostel is beautiful, nicely decorated and with a good vibe. Spacious beds and hot shower! Loved it! ”
- 21 Dec 2015 Conrado Brazil
- “ Value for Money ”
- 12 Oct 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Overall was good, the staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent. The laundry service is convenient, but note that it is not free, so you could also check out the prices in nearby laundromats. One thing I was a little disappointed was that they can be a little disorganised; for example, I booked another night when I checked in and saw the staff writing my name down on their scheduling paper, but later when I reconfirm before I leave for MP, my reservation was nowhere to be found. ”
- 22 Sep 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Wasn't expected to be that OK, simple and near common transports (collectivo/main station). ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Anonymous France
- “ Hostel offers help with transportation from airport "at a compatible rate". I took the offer and paid 3 times as much as taxi off the street was charging. ”
- 05 Sep 2015 Darius Lithuania