Hospedaje Turistico Recoleta
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel! It has clean facilities and very nice staff, breakfast is really good, the neighborhood is quiet ideal for those who want to relax after a day full of activities. You can ask for laundry service and luggage store if you need it. I would definitively recommend this hostel, you'll feel it like your second home. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Marusela Chile
- “ Good location 10mins from main square. Very friendly and helpful staff. Room was clean. Breakfast was good. Just good for spending time before and after Inka trail hike and other Machu Picchu attractions. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Anonymous Trinidad And Tobago
- “ Tem hostels mais bem localizados no centrinho histórico de Cuzco, mas esse é bem perto, não chega a atrapalhar. Gostei que tinha TV no quarto, mas a hora que fui tomar banho, não tinha agua quente. Fiquei num quarto de casal com chuveiro. Tem cafe da manha bem gostoso. Tive problema na maioria dos hostels do peru pq quase nenhum deles aceitavam cartão de crédito. ”
- 23 May 2014 Gustavo Branco Brazil
- “ The staff is very kind and helpful! The staff also speaks a little english and they do take federal reserve notes as payment. I would highly recommend this hostel! Tours are available through the hostel, they make your stay in Cusco very comfortable and easy. COME STAY AT RECOLETA! ”
- 26 Feb 2014 Brandon USA
- “ This is a great, great hostel - more like a guest house. It is a clean, comfortable place to stay in Cusco. The staff are wonderful, welcoming and work very hard to keep the place clean. There are nice decorations and interesting things to look at all around hostel. We kept going back over and again as we explored around Cusco. I would definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 08 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Fantastic place! Good location, and great staff! Stored luggage while on the Inca Trail, and organised bus tickets to Puno. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Anonymous New Zealand