Hospedaje Vista al Mar
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice quiet Hospedaje in residential area. Very clean shared bathroom and very comfy beds. Great for us for one night since we just really wanted to relax and catch up on sleep. about a 20 min walk from town, so may not be too convenient. Great breakfast served by owner in what we thought was her own family kitchen. Very sweet. ”
- 26 Jan 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The location is great as it is central to most places - downtown, Angelmo market, bus terminal. Host is very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast is outstanding; they serve ham and cheese! Definitely recommend this place if visiting Puerto Montt. ”
- 16 Oct 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ I am very unhappy with Hostels.com. When I reached Hospedaje al Mar, I found out that the reservation I made through hostels.com wasn't received and with there was no room waiting for me. The owners of the place was very helpful in finding another lodging arrangement for me and my wife. We are very disappointed with your service! Ben and Ora Bloom Note: please ignore the grades above. I had to put them in in order to be able to submit the review ”
- 26 Jan 2011 Ben