Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best: staff is excelent. Worst: when too much heat, the ceiling fans wont really help ”
- 08 Apr 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ When i arrived the staff didnt know i was coming then when they found me a room half an hour later they asked me to change rooms for another booking they had forgotten about , no hot water the rooms were terrible dirty hard matresses and the second room had a make shift curtain which provided no privacy from the room next door which is actually used as a spanish school and so very noisy so guests in these adjoining rooms could not get any rest . Restauarant was good though ! ”
- 25 Mar 2013 allan Australia
- “ Be aware that the actual place where you will be staying is on the other side of the island and not at the cafe where you check in. The rooms are big and you stay in front of the lake. Location is good because it is close to all the restaurants and nightlife. Just be ready for a 15 minute walk to get to your room. ”
- 15 Jul 2012 Erika