Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was okay. The front desk is also the register for the restaurant so there may be some delays but no biggie. My room was not ready and needed to be cleaned which I did not mind the wait. The problem is when they put you in a room that still smells like deodorant that ends up giving you a headache because of the strong fumes and also when the bathoom floor is still very wet. That is not nice. As an advice, I would not mind waiting longer until the odor was gone and the floor dry. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Best: staff is excelent. Worst: when too much heat, the ceiling fans wont really help ”
- 08 Apr 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ When i arrived the staff didnt know i was coming then when they found me a room half an hour later they asked me to change rooms for another booking they had forgotten about , no hot water the rooms were terrible dirty hard matresses and the second room had a make shift curtain which provided no privacy from the room next door which is actually used as a spanish school and so very noisy so guests in these adjoining rooms could not get any rest . Restauarant was good though ! ”
- 25 Mar 2013 allan Australia