Hostal 8 Venado
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostal 8 Venado felt like coming home! The staff was so kind and helpful and treated us so well. They were always on the property and I definitely felt safe and comfortable. Its a little off the main path but right next to the beach and just a short taxi ride to the other parts of the city. Very relaxed, great time. Rooftop patio, laundry, good vibes, and great for the price. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ One of the best hostels I have been to. My friend and I arrived quite late and stressed from our 13 hour trip and the hosts put us at ease and showed us our room and the facilities. Moreover, we wanted to stay one more night, the hostel was full and the host kindly offered us to stay in their matrimonial bed so we could enjoy ¨Puerto one more day. ”
- 27 Mar 2013 laurie France
- “ This hostel is little bit far away from the center. I'm not a suffer so for me it wasn't the best place. I had to take a cab or the collectivo each time I wanted to do something. The staff is nice, the room are ok. I stayed with other people which were suffer, so for them it was the perfect place to stay. So unfortunately, If I come back to Puerto Escondido, I'll choose an other hostel. ”
- 10 Aug 2012 Anna
- “ I very much enjoyed my stay and it is a familial atmosphere in the hostel. You find almost everything you need close to the Hostel (beach, internet-cafe if you don't have your own computer, shops,...). The staff is very helpful no matter what you need. I can strongly recommend the place. ”
- 06 Jul 2012 Benjamin