Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ a great place to stay. Highly recommended. ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ I stayed in a double room with a bathroom and it was very clean and cozy. At night it wasn't noisy, but there was an air conditioning plant in our balcony, which was noisy if you wanted to keep the window open ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Anonymous Estonia
- “ Many thanks to all the stuff for a great experience! ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Located in Granada's centre, this hostel was a nice and very safe place to stay during our trip in Spain. We stayed there July 2013 and had a single and a double room, they were both very clean and well-maintained with air-conditioning. The staff was very friendly, they gave us lots of helpful information, their English was really good. There are some nice cafés and restaurants in the vicinity of this hostel. I definitely recommend this place to everyone, would stay here again! ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Anna Germany