Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is in an excellent location, the staff was wonderful and it was very clean. It is an older building, so you need to expect to take age of the building into account. There is no elevator. There is wifi. We felt very secure and were very happy with the accommodations. We had a 12 year old with us and we never were concerned with her safety. We would definitely stay here again when we re-visit Granada. It is a good one. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very lovely hostel!! The staff is realy kind, funny and friendly. Hostel is just in front of city center. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Very good hostel in the very heart of Granada, perfect for visiting everything! It would be perfect to have a kitchen as well ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anonymous
- “ I wish there were some common spaces to hang out with other hostel stayers in this place. It would also be nice to have more then a microwave. But all in all, the location and price were awesome. ”
- 11 Feb 2013 Alexandra USA