Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Parking recommend by this hostel is near but very expensive. If you are traveling by car should pay attention to this detail ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Luis Portugal
- “ The guy who runs the hostel is very nice and very helpful. The hostel is very plain and is ok if you wanna stay only a night or two. But it's only for staying, you won't get to know people etc. I thought it was quite a pity that there was no breakfast included, especially if you have to be at the Alhambra very early and everything else is still closed. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Perfect! Everything was clean and the host was so nice. He was really welcoming, me and my friends felt comfortable during our stay without any problems. The hostel is located just in the center of the city. So, beforehand, he told us it could be noisy because of the location but no one of us felt that. We could sleep very well. He also kindly gave us some information and recommendation to travel. If I go to Granada again, I'll stay this hostel without a doubt. ”
- 03 May 2015 Anonymous South Korea