Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The guy who runs the hostel is very nice and very helpful. The hostel is very plain and is ok if you wanna stay only a night or two. But it's only for staying, you won't get to know people etc. I thought it was quite a pity that there was no breakfast included, especially if you have to be at the Alhambra very early and everything else is still closed. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Perfect! Everything was clean and the host was so nice. He was really welcoming, me and my friends felt comfortable during our stay without any problems. The hostel is located just in the center of the city. So, beforehand, he told us it could be noisy because of the location but no one of us felt that. We could sleep very well. He also kindly gave us some information and recommendation to travel. If I go to Granada again, I'll stay this hostel without a doubt. ”
- 03 May 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Amazing experience. Perfect location, near bars, markets, shops. Room extremely quiet and clean. Internet of excellent quality, bathrooms with hot water, super cold air conditioning. The administrator is highly serviceable, well-intentioned and good mood. We were very well attended and we had help to solve all our issues. Indicate this place to my best friends, FOR SURE! The price is absurdly low, given the good location and facilities. We had a "5 stars" experience. ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Rodrigo Brazil
- “ The location is really great, it is directly in the city centre. The staff is very friendly, had never before such a friendly and helpful staff in a hostel. The only negative point is that the hostel is above some bars and so it is a little bit noisy, the bars close at midnight. I would definitly book this hostel again. ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Patrick Austria
- “ This pension is a quiet place good for a night or two, but not if you are looking to meet lots of new people. The walls are very thin and our room was right above the loud bar next door, so it was hard to sleep at night without ear plugs. Nevertheless the hostel is maintained in great condition and offers good value for its price. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous Poland