Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing experience. Perfect location, near bars, markets, shops. Room extremely quiet and clean. Internet of excellent quality, bathrooms with hot water, super cold air conditioning. The administrator is highly serviceable, well-intentioned and good mood. We were very well attended and we had help to solve all our issues. Indicate this place to my best friends, FOR SURE! The price is absurdly low, given the good location and facilities. We had a "5 stars" experience. ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Rodrigo Brazil
- “ The location is really great, it is directly in the city centre. The staff is very friendly, had never before such a friendly and helpful staff in a hostel. The only negative point is that the hostel is above some bars and so it is a little bit noisy, the bars close at midnight. I would definitly book this hostel again. ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Patrick Austria
- “ This pension is a quiet place good for a night or two, but not if you are looking to meet lots of new people. The walls are very thin and our room was right above the loud bar next door, so it was hard to sleep at night without ear plugs. Nevertheless the hostel is maintained in great condition and offers good value for its price. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Good = Amazing central location, very quiet, really nice owner Needs improvement = Wifi is not strong at all - ended up having to go to coffee shops, shower does not get hot enough, did not provide bath towels ”
- 23 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The location for this hostel is perfect - 2 blocks from the Granada Cathedral, right on the edge of the fun and historic Albaicín neighborhood, and a scenic 15 minute walk to the Alhambra. To add to that, it was clean and secure (2 entries before your personal room), and the owner was a saint. Not only was Javier extremely friendly and helpful, but when my cousin came in with a stomach bug after we had checked out, he found her a place to rest and even fed her tea. Can't recommend highly enough! ”
- 08 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I love this hotel，very good location and the owner is so kind and friendly！ ”
- 29 Apr 2014 Anonymous China