Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The only thing is that they "inspect" your room before you leave and have signs that if towels or sheets have any stains you will have to pay XX. I understand that you should pay for destroying hotel property but a dirty sheet or a dirty towel should not be something that causes a fine - I'm thinking of the girls especially, who might be surprised one night while visiting and wake up with stained sheets. ”
- 05 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ No breakfast. Very little English. Very small lockers Small kitchen I went to leave and they locked the door blocking my exit until they could check my room to make sure I did not steal blankets and towels. ”
- 24 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ One of the most pleasant hostels I have encountered. Friendly, helpful staff, close to town centre, usefull terrace with convenient kitchen. Adjacent road a bit noisy for rooms close to entrance. ”
- 31 May 2012 Anonymous