Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostal Antigua is perfectly located two blocks from the central square. It's clean, well maintained and the staff is very helpful. That said, the four bedroom dorm is TINY. Be prepared to hear your roommate's every breath. And god forbid you have to use the bathroom - your roommates will hear every noise you make. There wasn't a very communal atmosphere at the hostel, but again, it was clean and efficient, even if it was a bit pricy. You're paying for the location. ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The only thing is that they "inspect" your room before you leave and have signs that if towels or sheets have any stains you will have to pay XX. I understand that you should pay for destroying hotel property but a dirty sheet or a dirty towel should not be something that causes a fine - I'm thinking of the girls especially, who might be surprised one night while visiting and wake up with stained sheets. ”
- 05 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ No breakfast. Very little English. Very small lockers Small kitchen I went to leave and they locked the door blocking my exit until they could check my room to make sure I did not steal blankets and towels. ”
- 24 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA