Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A good place to stay for a few days, not more. Staff is friendly, the ratio money-value is quite good for a hostel, but what I liked best was the location - in the center, with everything that a tourist may want: cafeterias, places of interest, shops etc. ”
- 15 Feb 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ It's easy to find. But the neighborhood seemed not so secure. Good wifi connection. Nice staff. No living room no kitchen. Decoration is good. ”
- 11 Feb 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Within walking distance to the Alhambra, sights, shopping places & to the train station. Quiet and comfortable. Had a pleasant stay here. ”
- 27 Jan 2013 Anonymous Malaysia