Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In general , Hostel Arroyo was a quiet place and very pleasant staff at reception ”
- 09 Nov 2015 PAWEL Poland
- “ Loved this hostel! It is family run and they are so welcoming. Great location and value for your money! Will stay here again. ”
- 08 Nov 2015 Blair USA
- “ We had a great time in Granada. We spent 2 nights in Hostal Arroyo. The price was very low and the staff was veeery friendly and helpful:) They gave us a map and told us where we could park our car. What is more, I lost my golden chain and when I got back home I emailed them and asked if they found it . They responded very fast and told me that they found it and would sent me my lost. Two days ago I got the parcel with my lost :))) ”
- 11 Aug 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ I will introduce the Arroyo hostel to everyone. Staff is awesome and helpful. The place is quiet and easy to access everywhere as well ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Yu-Lin Taiwan