Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I think there is very good condition. I pay littie money but I feel like stay in hotel! I really recommend!! ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ All the facilities were very good! N best price! nearby downtown Very clean Thank u for everything ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I loved this hostel!!! It was better than expected!!. The rooms were super clean, beds very comfortable. The location cannot be better. I stayed in Spain for 9 days with seven students and we stayed in five different hostels in four different cities and hostel Atenas was, by far, the best value of all. I will definitely stay there again next year when I return to visit beautiful Granada. Mrs. Orman ”
- 12 Mar 2014 Maria Teresa USA
- “ Has everything you'd need and with decent-sized rooms. While most of the staff were friendly, the main woman at reception was extremely rude and didn't help us at all when we needed directions and a map - and she let others cut in front of us in line twice! The room was clean (mostly), but they forgot to give us towels. Our experience might have been a fluke, I think otherwise it would have been a good place to stay. ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Courtney USA