Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in Granada for one night with my Spanish Club. We find this hostel to be very safe, clean, and very inexpensive. The rooms are like hotel rooms. Clean, simple furniture, and private bathrooms. We did not have to share bathrooms with people we did not know. This was my second time staying at Hostal Atenas. Last year I also travelled with my Spanish Club and we stayed there. This hostel is right on the Gran Via de Colon in the heart of Granada. It is walking distance to everything. ”
- 08 Mar 2015 Maria Teresa USA
- “ I think there is very good condition. I pay littie money but I feel like stay in hotel! I really recommend!! ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ All the facilities were very good! N best price! nearby downtown Very clean Thank u for everything ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea