Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My stay in Mallorca was amazing thanks to Hostal Atlanta. Clean and cosy rooms, convenient location and really great food are certainly the main advantages. But the most important for me was a pleasant atmosphere that makes the staff. They are very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Olly for advising on where to go and for a good mood. And thanks to him I met great people. It was very important for me because I travelled alone. If I go to Mallorca again, I'll stay in this hostel. ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Anonymous Belarus
- “ This place is a gem! I flew in and found it incredibly easy to get to from the bus (it was the last stop). The staff was very friendly and helped with everything that I needed. There are so many beautiful swimming areas and beaches within a 5 minute walk. The nightlife was good as well! All in all, a great experience. I'll be sure to return very soon! - Peter ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Close to beach, although, not the nicest beach in Mallorca. Staff and rooms are what make this hostel worth the money. Big rooms, towels for both showers and beach are provided, and Olly knows everything about the island it seemed, so we made the most of our time because of his advice ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Zach USA
- “ The owner Tim is amazing. He is incredibly helpful and knowledgable about all things regarding Mallorca as well as super friendly and welcoming. He was never annoyed by our plethora of questions and contributed immensely to the success of our trip. ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Mariah USA
- “ Very clean, friendly staff, easy directions, close to buses and beach! :) ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Adrienne USA