Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Good point: very nice staff and well positioned in el arenal. Very good fish restaurant just at the corner
Bad point: cleanliness of the room was very poor (especially the shower)! Very very noisy with people shouting at all hours of the night (not worth having a private room.. It feels you have 20 people just in the bed next to you)
Conclusion: recomanded only for people willing to party. Double private rather room expensive for what you get. ”
there was a large group of loud guests staying here at the time of this reservation. we clean all guest rooms thoroughly before arrival and then every 2 days we tidy room and change towels
- 26 Aug 2016 alice France
- “ We only stayed one night in a 4 bed dorm, as we waited for a flight. The hostel had good facilities and the staff was very helpful and gave a homely feeling. Unfortunately, we were there to sleep and not party, so we had a very hard time sleeping because of afterparties in several of the neighbour rooms. The beds were also very hard, and the room extremely hot - although there was a fan. But a ok place for one night. The area around the hostel is like a small german Magaluf. ”
- 30 Jul 2016 Anonymous Norway
- “ For few nights its okay. its cheap and the most things you need are available.But for toilet paper you have to ask on the reception. ”
- 11 Jun 2016 Anna Germany
- “ Stay just one night in privat room, every thing was OK. ”
- 27 May 2016 Dainis Latvia
- “ Had an amazing stay here! The staff was so friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and i felt very safe staying here. The location is amazing, basically a 3 minute walk from the beach! Definitely recommend staying here! ”
- 13 May 2016 Falyn USA