Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had an amazing stay here! The staff was so friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and i felt very safe staying here. The location is amazing, basically a 3 minute walk from the beach! Definitely recommend staying here! ”
- 13 May 2016 Falyn USA
- “ My stay in Mallorca was amazing thanks to Hostal Atlanta. Clean and cosy rooms, convenient location and really great food are certainly the main advantages. But the most important for me was a pleasant atmosphere that makes the staff. They are very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Olly for advising on where to go and for a good mood. And thanks to him I met great people. It was very important for me because I travelled alone. If I go to Mallorca again, I'll stay in this hostel. ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Anonymous Belarus
- “ This place is a gem! I flew in and found it incredibly easy to get to from the bus (it was the last stop). The staff was very friendly and helped with everything that I needed. There are so many beautiful swimming areas and beaches within a 5 minute walk. The nightlife was good as well! All in all, a great experience. I'll be sure to return very soon! - Peter ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Close to beach, although, not the nicest beach in Mallorca. Staff and rooms are what make this hostel worth the money. Big rooms, towels for both showers and beach are provided, and Olly knows everything about the island it seemed, so we made the most of our time because of his advice ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Zach USA