Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For few nights its okay. its cheap and the most things you need are available.But for toilet paper you have to ask on the reception. ”
- 11 Jun 2016 Anna Germany
- “ Stay just one night in privat room, every thing was OK. ”
- 27 May 2016 Dainis Latvia
- “ Had an amazing stay here! The staff was so friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and i felt very safe staying here. The location is amazing, basically a 3 minute walk from the beach! Definitely recommend staying here! ”
- 13 May 2016 Falyn USA
- “ My stay in Mallorca was amazing thanks to Hostal Atlanta. Clean and cosy rooms, convenient location and really great food are certainly the main advantages. But the most important for me was a pleasant atmosphere that makes the staff. They are very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Olly for advising on where to go and for a good mood. And thanks to him I met great people. It was very important for me because I travelled alone. If I go to Mallorca again, I'll stay in this hostel. ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Anonymous Belarus