Hostal Boutique La Tercia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed with a friend in one of the suites and it was very comfortable, it looks more like a motel than a hostel. There is no common areas and I did not get to see any other hostel guests. The staff is friendly and helpful in regards to ordering a taxi to the airport, but the don't give you any advice as to points of interest or maps that show you what is close, instead they sell you a map which is a bit complicated to understand. Location is perfect and there are a bunch of restaurants around. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Alexis Mexico
- “ I loved it! Clean, safe, good wifi, friendly attentive staff in a super central area. What more do you need. I would go back any time. In fact I'm staying there next time I visit Mexico city. ”
- 24 Jun 2013 antonio USA
- “ The hostel isn't very good.It make you feel as a patient in a hospital: the rooms, the bed, the kitchen, all of them doesn't match with an atmosphere expected for a hostel. In the morning, there are only coffee and 3 poor biscuits available. Because of this, the kitchen is always empty and the common areas too. In spite of these facts, the shower and the bed are good, but not worth the stay. ”
- 19 May 2013 Fernanda Brazil