Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really didn´t get why they "shut down" to unbug the place and then, next day I left, it was fully booked again :( it spoiled my holidays since I had to find a new place (and on the way loosing time). But I still get to be there for 1 night and it was great. ”
- 02 Jan 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Great staff! Super cozy hostel! :) ”
- 22 Aug 2012 Stephanie
- “ Hostal Caracol is a very beautiful place to stay. The historic house is gorgeous, the kitchen is well equiped, the beds are comfortable and the staff is very nice and helpful. The hostel is situated in a historic part of town slightly up the hill. There is a church nearby and you can walk easily to the Pablo Neruda House and enjoy the views of the city and the sea. ”
- 11 Mar 2012 Anonymous Germany