Hostal Casa Valparaiso
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The directions were good, I found the hostel with no problem whatsoever. It was a bit of an adventure just getting here as is anything that you do in this great city. The staff is excellent, Hi Gina ! , nice location and a very pleasant atmosphere. This is where I would stay again. ”
- 07 Apr 2016 Robert USA
- “ Excellent hostel. Great location in the safer touristy area of Valparaiso, although you still need to be careful late night in this city. Very social crowd, helpful staff that joins in the fun with barbecues, pisco sour nights, etc. Above average breakfast for a hostel with eggs and fresh squeezed juice. The cleaners do an amazing job. You won't regret staying here! ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great staff, really helpful and super nice. Breakfast is available till 12am so you can rest at your ease hehe and its better and provides more than the average hostel breakfast. Facilities are a bit outdated but work correctly and were pretty clean. Dorms were cheap and good, more private rooms seemed pretty nice from what i could see ”
- 07 Nov 2015 Anonymous Belgium