Hostal Casa Valparaiso
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everyone at Hostal Casa Valparaiso was so nice and inviting. Pete was awesome at giving you the run down of the town, things to do, places to go, and directions anytime you needed them. The hostel itself was located among the best murals in the city and was clean, safe, and had great free breakfast and hot water. The only downsides were the inconsistent wifi (to be expected when abroad) and that payments are only accepted in cash. Other than that, great place that I would return to again! ”
- 22 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The directions were good, I found the hostel with no problem whatsoever. It was a bit of an adventure just getting here as is anything that you do in this great city. The staff is excellent, Hi Gina ! , nice location and a very pleasant atmosphere. This is where I would stay again. ”
- 07 Apr 2016 Robert USA
- “ Excellent hostel. Great location in the safer touristy area of Valparaiso, although you still need to be careful late night in this city. Very social crowd, helpful staff that joins in the fun with barbecues, pisco sour nights, etc. Above average breakfast for a hostel with eggs and fresh squeezed juice. The cleaners do an amazing job. You won't regret staying here! ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA