Hostal Casa Valparaiso
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a fabulous hostel experience. The staff was amazing friendly. Every night they had actvities planned, if wanted to go out. They cooked several meals for everyone, out of the blue for free. For new years they hosted a large party with drinks and barbque, again for free. The dorms are small, but clean, and the showers were always hot. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This is the best hostel in Valparaíso! Well located (you don't need to climb the hill to get there, only a few stairs, and is near everything). The hostel is cozy, pretty and with great staff, I made a lot of friends (including Marta, the lovely spanish receptionist). The breakfast is amazing, with eggs and natural juice. Interesting people always coming and going, I definetely recommend Hostal Casa Valparaíso! ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Gabriela Brazil
- “ We loved this hostel so much!! There was a great atmosphere. The staff helped us out a ton: gave us a map and quick orientation of the city, let us use a metro card, and even made free vino navegado (mulled wine) one night which was much appreciated considering how cold and rainy it was. They have eggs for breakfast... Amazing! The only thing that could be improved is that the room we stayed in (right off the common room) was very poorly insulated; it was very cold at night. ”
- 17 May 2013 Anonymous USA