Hostal Casa Vieja
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I would certainly recommend this hostel, it's small, quiet, clean, lovely atmosphere, great staff who is there to help anytime, there is everything one needs and it's very well located, just minutes walking to a tube station and to a high street full of shops to eat local, not expensive but tasty food, very lively neighbourhood. ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ This hostel is right outside of the Seville Metro Station. 1 Minute walk from Metro Station. I have stayed in hostels in the US and Mexico on several occasions and this has been bar far the best experience I've had. The hostel, bed sheets, and bathroom were always clean and in good condition. Kitchen includes water, coffee, tea and microwave with basic breakfast. You always have to ring the door bell to get in . Outsiders can not get in. The 24hr on-site staff have been super helpful. ”
- 08 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Convenient location near Sevilla metro stop. Rooftop private room was small and simple, beds were reasonably comfortable. Didn't like the upstairs bathroom, main bathrooms downstairs much nicer. Good kitchen and lounge area. Very quiet place. Staff were helpful, even though we arrived for check in very late from the airport. ”
- 13 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Absolutely the best hostel for utilitarian-minded travelers. The hostel is right next to the metro, borders zona rosa and roma, is within walking distance to a fantastic supermarket. Staff constantly cleans the hostel. I have never seen a hostel so spot clean. Roberto is a great host! Will mostly definitely go back. ”
- 15 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ the staff is very nice and helpful,will go back again ”
- 12 Feb 2013 Yizhong Canada
- “ as a doble room, try to get #3 instead of #4, it´s calmer than the other. nice staff, good location and don´t forget to eat out on the street. ”
- 04 Jan 2013 Anonymous Germany