Hostal Casa Vieja
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was the second hostel that I stayed at while in D.F. The location is great if you want to visit Zona Rosa, Roma, Condesa and Cuauhtemoc. It's literally a half block from Sevilla metro and you can easily walk to Bosque de Chapultepec. ”
- 30 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here and felt very safe. The hostel staff were very friendly and kept the place in good working order. I would recommend this as a good option to travellers on a budget. ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Katie Ireland
- “ Hostal Casa Vieja is way the best hostel I`ve been in in Mexico City. It`s really well located (metro Sevilla), in a quiet street, but close to Condesa and Zona Rosa. The staff is just as nice as helpful and the other guests, from all over the world are just easy to meet since the whole place has got like 20 beds only. I definitely recommend it over all the other hostels in the city centre. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous France
- “ I only stayed for a night, but for what it's worth, I was satisfied. I arrived after 1 AM (late flight) and had no problem getting in. The staff had no problem with my hanging around until it was convenient for me to leave after checkout the next day, and gave very helpful directions. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Kevin USA
- “ Hilarious perros ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Joseph New Zealand
- “ I enjoyed my stay, and in general was quite happy with my choice. The hotel was conveniently located (literally right by a metro stop), the staff was friendly and helpful, and the facilities comfortable and clean (though a little worn). My only complaint was that the buzzer for the door was very, very loud in my room (private room 4) and every time some one was buzzed in, it woke me up. I suspect it was much quieter in other rooms—I mentioned it to other guests and everyone was surprised ”
- 30 Jan 2014 Philip USA