Hostal Casa Vieja
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything is fine for me just the DOOR BELL is too annoying ESPECIALLY when sleeping everytime someone come back will ring the bell and the whole hostel will hear that!!!!!!! NO travel MAP provided. ”
- 21 Jan 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ This hostel felt like a small, cozy apartment. The facilities were very clean, quiet, and conveniently located right around the corner from a metro station and walking distance to Chapultepec park. I was very comfortable there. The staff were very courteous and accommodating. I would stay here again. ”
- 14 Dec 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ This was the second hostel that I stayed at while in D.F. The location is great if you want to visit Zona Rosa, Roma, Condesa and Cuauhtemoc. It's literally a half block from Sevilla metro and you can easily walk to Bosque de Chapultepec. ”
- 30 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA