Hostal Casa Vieja
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed my stay, and in general was quite happy with my choice. The hotel was conveniently located (literally right by a metro stop), the staff was friendly and helpful, and the facilities comfortable and clean (though a little worn). My only complaint was that the buzzer for the door was very, very loud in my room (private room 4) and every time some one was buzzed in, it woke me up. I suspect it was much quieter in other rooms—I mentioned it to other guests and everyone was surprised ”
- 30 Jan 2014 Philip USA
- “ It's close and friendly place. Close toi pink zone. ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Andrés Enrique Colombia
- “ Joel is a good boy and he is very kind. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous Colombia
- “ I would certainly recommend this hostel, it's small, quiet, clean, lovely atmosphere, great staff who is there to help anytime, there is everything one needs and it's very well located, just minutes walking to a tube station and to a high street full of shops to eat local, not expensive but tasty food, very lively neighbourhood. ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ This hostel is right outside of the Seville Metro Station. 1 Minute walk from Metro Station. I have stayed in hostels in the US and Mexico on several occasions and this has been bar far the best experience I've had. The hostel, bed sheets, and bathroom were always clean and in good condition. Kitchen includes water, coffee, tea and microwave with basic breakfast. You always have to ring the door bell to get in . Outsiders can not get in. The 24hr on-site staff have been super helpful. ”
- 08 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA