Hostal Casa Vieja
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I only stayed for a night, but for what it's worth, I was satisfied. I arrived after 1 AM (late flight) and had no problem getting in. The staff had no problem with my hanging around until it was convenient for me to leave after checkout the next day, and gave very helpful directions. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Kevin USA
- “ Hilarious perros ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Joseph New Zealand
- “ I enjoyed my stay, and in general was quite happy with my choice. The hotel was conveniently located (literally right by a metro stop), the staff was friendly and helpful, and the facilities comfortable and clean (though a little worn). My only complaint was that the buzzer for the door was very, very loud in my room (private room 4) and every time some one was buzzed in, it woke me up. I suspect it was much quieter in other rooms—I mentioned it to other guests and everyone was surprised ”
- 30 Jan 2014 Philip USA
- “ It's close and friendly place. Close toi pink zone. ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Andrés Enrique Colombia
- “ Joel is a good boy and he is very kind. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous Colombia