Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed this hostel.but ıt was awful.Cleanliness,staff,beds,cupboards..everything was bad.I dont recommend it to stay.. ”
- 12 Feb 2015 SEMEN Turkey
- “ Something was missing cozy, in the room haven't a night lamp (I codn't read) and a chair (sit on the bed was dangerous, because it was unstable legs and tumbled - well that's nothing broke). In addition, here didn't have a breakfast or guest kitchen. ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Anonymous Latvia
- “ good location in a small street close to the centre ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Too many travelers sharing toilets, very inconvenient at times. Water and sinks in the room have a very bad Smell, if these can be improved, it is a very pleasant place to live with excellent location. ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Kebrina USA
- “ A nice hostel, in a good location and rather cheap. The staff is very friendly and helpful and all services worked ok. However, it can get very warm in Sevilla, so I'd recommend a room with air conditioner if there are some. Also, it is only 15 minutes walk form the bus stop to the airport and from the train station, in case you're planning to use both. ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Sara Italy