Hostal Chaska Wasi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved this place! the lady in charge was awesome (forgot her name :( ) and she sales actual alpaca knitted caps and scarves. She is very friendly and informative about things to do around Ollanta. The staff is also out going and silly! Had a great time if we had longer time to stay would have definitely done so. ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Sylvia USA
- “ I have never rated superlative before, but Chaska Wasi has been beyond excellent. Location, value, security could not be better; further, as soon as I put down my bags and mentioned that I was looking for a small house to rent in Ollantaytambo, the proprietor, Katty, volunteered to help, and it is through her that I now have a fine casita in the countryside. She went far beyond her role as duena of a hostal in personal effort; and the place is great, as were staffers David, Dina, and Reina. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Walter USA
- “ Very good place to stay. ”
- 15 May 2014 Benedetti Switzerland
- “ The staff is very nice, and the tour they provide is also very nice. The place is clean and quite, the perfect choice if you just need a good night sleep. The day stay in this hotel was my friends' birthday, and the lady in the counter told our tour guide that they arranged a surprise happy birthday song in Spanish and English on Uros Island, that was very sweet. ”
- 18 Jan 2014 wei chieh Taiwan